3 steps to the opsi installation:
Step 1: Download the opsi server as a virtual machine.
- The installation guide describes the installation of opsi for the opsi server VM and for an existing Linux server.
- The opsi server is available as a zipped virtual machine.
- The setup is done according to the 'Getting Started' manual.
- Alternatively, the paths to the opsi repositories are also described in the 'Getting Started' manual.
Step 2: Download the opsi Basic License
- The core features needed to use opsi are free of charge.
- With the free opsi Basic license, you can additionally unlock (almost) all opsi extensions up to 30 clients.
- Click here to see the license conditions and to download the license.
- If you want to evaluate more than 30 clients with opsi extensions or if you want to evaluate one of the chargeable modules write us at sales(at)uib.de.
- Instructions on how to install the license on the server are in our documentation.
- For questions during the evaluation of opsi you will find help in the community forum. Here is the link to the free opsi-supportforum.
- Example scripts and opsi template packages can be found in the opsi-wiki.